Friday, March 6, 2009

me today

Development..."working out salvation"...not easy nor is it fun. However, I Corinthians 1:8-9, "He will keep you strong to the end, so that you will be blameless on the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. God, who has called you into fellowship with his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, IS FAITHFUL." I'm preaching this to myself. I see I need sooo much work and help. Right now in this frame of mind, I believe the greatest thing I need to learn is trusting/relying on/living by the Spirit. How is that done exactly? How do get a softer heart? How are my ears unclogged from the foolishness of the past to hear the directions and receive the Love for now? I believe it' s my yeilding & His work (the act of yeilding is work however). I need my family. We have to step it up for the Cause of Christ, for the Kingdom, for the King.

Philippians 1:6, "being confident of this, that HE began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."

No comments: