Monday, May 11, 2009

i'm sleepy...but it's hot...

i wish i hadn't erased my blog from before...but what can you do?!

I'm up because i went to sleep at 10:30pm...and it gets soooooo hot in my room.

soooo recently, i've noticed how socially needed i am. more so than i thought before. is it because that's the way I am? or is it because I fail to allow Jesus to hold me in that area? or is it because i've let too many people in too quickly, and when my expectations or hopes aren't met...pain?!

why have i been so sensitive lately?!

Am I on a cycle...hahaha! So many great things have been happening to/for me! I'm not in a complaining mood. I still just feel lonely...not extremely lonely, but abnormally lonely i believe. Lord help me! AND...i'm always tired!!! why?! that's no fun! ha! Maybe i DO need to go see a couselor (besides the Holy Spirit)...

I know that recently, I've REALLY been missin Japan...i mean like the past 2 or 3 days.

Hawaii will be good...i hope! i'll try my hardest to have fun!

pray for brenden & milo!!!

No comments: