Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Stepper...

Hey all!

Well, it's tuesday morning. I'm doing well today so far. well...i shouldn't say that...i mean i feel ok internally. that shouldn't determine how i AM...Emotions can't move me so much. I'm too emotional of creature for that.

But I'm not down this morning...that's cool. One issue i've dealt with is cruising through life. I MUST drive (but only as much as God will have me to). Gotta get somethings done accomplished. I also need to learn to take care of the little picture FOR the big picture. I try to get the big picture taken care of and i paralyze myself...it is neither wise, nor is it fun. I have too much energy to sit on it...Gotta get moving. In my determination. In my relationships. In my decisions. I think God is waiting for me...well...I'm waiting for him. I think I've moved on every opportunity he put out in front of me. anyway...Gotta get moving. Gotta pray. Gotta pray. Gotta pray.

MUSIC TIME~!!! \(^_^)/

So i just bought a lot of music on iTunes...it really makes me feel better...haha!

So since i was scattered in choosing the albums from which i bought music...i'll briefly discuss the ONE complete album i purchased:
Anthony Evans
The Bridge


So this is the third AE album. I really like the music and his approach from his first two albums. This one however, is distinctly different than the previous two releases. It is composed mostly of rearranged popular CCM praise songs. This dude can sing! Not a major runner or riffer, but just has a nice voice and likes to belt! (I'm a baritone, so i can't really handle what he does myself...haha! My hat's off to you sir.) One main reason I like The Bridge because it reminds me of my college days and I'm getting some new OLD music. Refreshing renditions, but not over the top. They are still respectful of the original melody, while holding an interesting quality to be sung in churches with different cultural makeups in the US. ;-)

Top picks: Everlasting God (wanted more "Oh's" though), In Christ Alone
*Also...I like the cd jacket cover...color combo and all...it's great! I want that shirt!

No comments: